Individual Sessions with experienced professional who specializes in spiritual and cultic abuse
Wendy J Duncan, M.A., Advisor, facilitator, Guide
Cultic/Spiritual Abuse Recovery Specialist
- Provides a safe place to discuss past experience and involvement in unhealthy cultic or spiritually abusive groups.
- Education on characteristics and dynamics of unhealthy groups.
- Helps identify obstacles in the recovery journey.
- Improve insight and understanding of one's spiritual abuse.
- Gain recovery strategies to find healing, acceptance, and hope.
- Assistance in developing coping strategies and action plan for recovery.
- Understanding the why and how of one's involvement in unhealthy groups.
- Help in releasing guilt and shame of experience.
- Exploring lingering false beliefs and doctrines.
- Understanding the mindset of abuser and personality of cultic/spiritually abusive leaders.
- Healing image of God.
- Learning to trust again.