Counseling & Support Groups
- What the Support Group is:
- Opportunity to share in a safe place
- Peer support in a nonjudgmental group
- Basic educational information
- What Does It Cost? Just your willingness to come. We do not charge for attendance at the support groups.
- When Do the Support Groups Meet? The Dallas area support group meets on the 3rd Saturday of each month from 4:00 to 6:00 pm.
- How do I get involved? In order to ensure a safe environment for all participants, and initial telephonic or face-to-face meeting with the facilitators is required prior to an invitation to attend the support group. The purpose is to:
- Explain the purpose and guidelines of the support group;
- Determine if the individual can benefit from this support group; and
- Screen out individuals who are posing as former cult members.